Empire Contact ZERO Pants F7 - Black
(You save $30.00)
Empire Contact Zero Pants F7
We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – “less weight, more venting, same durability and great protection.”
The 2017 Empire F7 Contact Zero pants are lighter, 12½ ounces lighter to be exact! Almost a full pound of weight off your legs! A new Pro-Lite stretch abrasion resistant material makes this all possible. The Zeros are less constricting, designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season.
Laser perforated ventilation at the rear of the pant encourages massive air movement and helps wick away moisture. Sonic welded seam tape adds to the strength and durability without adding weight. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly custom fit.
- Power stretch mesh panels that are extremely soft and ultra breathable.
- 4-Way stretch groin panel for complete range-of-motion.
- Laser cut vent holes for additional breathability.
- Hand pockets with waterproof zippers will keep your valuables safe.
- Microfiber cloth attach by a bungee so you can’t lose it.
- Elastic leg cuffs allow for you to adjust to any length.
- Adjustable waistband creates the perfect fit.
- Belt loops so you can rock that rodeo buckle.
- Secure double-snap waist system won’t open while you’re under pressure.
- Dual rear swab pockets, good for lefties and righties.
- Rugged hip and knee panels won’t rip but will flex like no other pants.
- Heavy duty nylon back panels for extra durability
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!