MacDev Paintball Pants - Grey/Black
(You save $50.01)
The design of these MacDev playing pants has been overseen by MacDev's longest serving pro player, Jerry Desvarieux. Jerry is well known for his aggressive playing style, and would blast through pants all the time. In 2014, Jerry started work on some pants that were not only tough enough to stand up to real play, but also had some features missing from other pants, like an internal key/ID card holder.
Tampa Bay Damage have been wearing the pants in the 2015 season, and are yet to have any breakages of any kind - the heavy duty padding, stitching and zippers/closures have stood up to the pro test.
The pants are tough - sure, but they are also super light and breathable - designed by Jerry for the Florida heat.
- Tough, shaped full knee padding made from Cordura.
- Padded fly
- Half leg inner mesh to reduce tangling and overheating
- Durable, high quality zippers and closures
- Internal ID card/keys pocket
- Back rubberised logo to help grip your pack
- Long lasting-embroidered knee logos
- Sublimated leg panels
- 4 different squeegee pockets
- 2 front and 2 back zip closure pockets
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!